HOA Registration Has Gone Live
As promised by the Colorado Division of Real Estate (“Division”), the online HOA Registration has gone live.
Here are some important reminders:
● All HOAs must formally register online with the Division prior to March 1, 2011.
● The registration fee for each HOA will be $8.93. Associations with annual revenues of $5,000 or less OR are not authorized to levy assessments and do not have any revenue – are not required to pay the $8.93 fee.
● All registrations must be completed online. The HOA Information and Resource Center will not accept paper applications or cash or checks for payment.
● You will need the following information to register your association:
(1) Name of the association;
(2) Name of the association’s designated agent or management company, if any;
(3) Valid physical address and telephone number for both the association and the designated agent or management company, if any;
(4) Name of the common interest community;
(5) Initial date of recording of the declaration;
(6) Reception number or book and page number for the main document that constitutes the declaration;
(7) The type of association (e.g. planned community, condominium); and
(8) The number of units in the association.
If you would like Winzenburg, Leff, Purvis & Payne to assist your association with the registration process, please email Molly Foley-Healy at email@example.com.