As we head into the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, all of us here at Winzenburg, Leff, Purvis & Payne want to express our THANKS TO:
- our CLIENTS for allowing us to assist with legal matters and help strengthen their communities through good governance practices, sound decision-making, and recuperation of delinquent assessments
- the COMMUNITY MANAGERS who lend their expertise to our clients and model professionalism under fire
- all the BOARD MEMBERS who read our articles and seek to educate themselves in their volunteer roles
- OWNERS who arm themselves with knowledge and constructively work to problem solve the difficult issues inherent in community living
- the INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS who understand how community associations function and contribute to the aesthetics, infrastructure, financial well-being, and smooth operations of associations throughout Colorado.
We have a lot to be thankful for in 2012! As the year winds to a close, what are you most thankful for about community association living, volunteering or working?